DreamPress automatically stores 14 days of backups of your website. If needed, you can restore a backup within your panel. This article walks you through how to restore a backup to your live website.
If you recently changed the name of your DreamPress domain, any old backups of the old domain name no longer exist. On backups of the new name exist. View the following article for further details.
Restoring a backup
- Naviagte to the (Panel > 'WordPress' > 'DreamPress') page.
- To the right of your domain, click the Manage button.
- Click the 'Backups' tab at the top. A list of available backups display.
- To the right of date, click the Restore button.
- A message displays notifying you that this will completely overwrite your existing DreamPress site and it cannot be undone. If you agree, click the Start restore button.
- A message displays notifying you that the restore is in progress. Please wait for the email verification before continuing to work on your website.
What if I do not see this backup option?
If you do not see the option above in your panel, you can always use the following articles to restore your website and database data: