Google changed the name of its G Suite product to Google Workspace. See the following article for more information:
This article explains how to change between the 'Business Starter' or 'Business Standard' Google Workspace plans.
It is NOT possible to change your plan during your 30 day free trial period. You must wait until the trial period expires before changing the plan.
Additionally, all plan changes take effect immediately.
Changing to a Google Workspace plan
Google recently changed the name of G Suite to Google Workspace.
If you switch from a G Suite plan to a Workspace plan, your G Suite account will automatically be migrated to the Google Workspace equivalent plan. For example:
- Switching from G Suite Basic migrates to Google Workspace Business Starter
- Switching from G Suite Business migrates to Google Workspace Business Standard
Upgrading / Downgrading plans
- Upgrading from G Suite Basic migrates to Google Workspace Business Standard.
- Downgrading from G Suite Business migrates to Google Workspace Business Starter.
|Old G Suite plan||New Google Workspace plan|
|(not previously offered)||Business Plus|
Changing the plan
- Navigate to the Google Workspace page in your panel.
- Click the Manage Plan button to the right of the domain you want to manage.
- Click the plan option you want to use under the Select Google Workspace Plan section.
- Click the Change Plan button.