When you originally install WordPress using the One-Click Installer, the language is set to English. This article explains how to change the default language of your WordPress site so your WordPress dashboard and all of its links and buttons are in the new language.
Changing the language
- Log into your WordPress site at example.com/wp-admin.
- Navigate to the 'Settings > General' page.
- Next to Site Language, click the dropdown menu.
- Select the language you want WordPress to use.
- Scroll down and click the Save Changes button.
Your panel is now configured to use the new language.