When you first add a domain to your panel as Fully Hosted, you must assign it to a web directory. This is the folder on the server where the domain’s files are located.
Generally, you should never need to change this directory. Only certain custom configurations will require you to do so. This article shows you how to change the web directory of your domain.
Changing your domain's web directory
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to open the Domain Settings page, which allows you to adjust various settings for your site.
- Scroll down to the Additional Settings section.
- Click the Modify button to the right of the Paths subsection.
- Enter the new directory on the server from which you want to load this domain. For example, in the text field that appears, enter: example.com/blog.
Please note that this field is case-sensitive, and the folder needs to already exist on the server under your domain’s user.
- Click the Save Changes button.