When you first add a domain to your panel as Fully Hosted, you must assign it to a web directory. This is the folder on the server where the domain’s files are located.
Generally, you should never need to change this directory. Only certain custom configurations will require you to do so. This article shows you how to change the web directory of your domain.
Changing your domain's web directory
- Navigate to the Websites page.
- Beneath your domain, click the Manage button.
- Under the section 'Users, Files, and Paths', find the Web directory text field.
- In the text field, enter the new folder you want to point this domain to. Please note that this field is case sensitive, and the folder needs to exist already exist on the server under your domain’s user.
- Scroll down and click the Change settings button to save.