When you first add a domain to your panel as Fully Hosted, you must assign it to a web directory. This is the folder on the server where the domain’s files are located.
Generally, you should never need to change this directory. Only certain custom configurations will require you to do so. This article shows you how to change the web directory of your domain.
Changing your domain's web directory
- Navigate to the Hosted Domains page.
- Click the Web Hosting column. link to the right of your domain, under the
- Under the section Users, Files, and Paths, find the Web directory text field.
- In the text field, enter the new directory on the server you want to load this domain from. For example: example.com/blog.
Please note that this field is case-sensitive, and the folder needs to already exist on the server under your domain’s user.
- Scroll down and click the Change settings button to save.