You must have a BoldGrid Premium Connect Key in order to be able to hide any attribution links when using a BoldGrid theme. If you have installed WordPress using the DreamHost WordPress installer, your WordPress installation will likely already have a Premium Connect Key installed.
To confirm if a Premium Connect Key is installed, from your WordPress dashboard click the Dashboard tab in the left pane. On the right side under BoldGrid Notifications, look for Boldgrid Connect Key. If a key is not installed, contact DreamHost support.
This article describes how to hide the attribution links that appear at the bottom of your WordPress site when using a BoldGrid theme. The following is an example of attribution links:
Hiding attribution links
Themes not developed by BoldGrid may not allow you to hide attribution links or may require a paid Pro version. For more information, contact the theme’s developer so they can assist you.
To hide attribution links:
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- In the left panel, click Appearance > Customize.
- When the Customize page opens, click Design > Footer > Layout (depending on the BoldGrid theme in use, it may be under Advanced > Footer Settings).
- Under Attribution Links or Attribution Control, check the boxes corresponding to the links you wish to hide.
- Click Publish to save your changes.