When contacting support via Live Chat, a technician may not be immediately available to respond – please be patient as DreamHost support works to address your issue.
Not all issues can be resolved promptly via chat. If during your chat your issue requires further investigation, the technician will instruct you to open a ticket (email) so that support may investigate your issue further.
Live Chat is also available in Spanish. View the following article for more information:
Requesting sensitive information
DreamHost support is not able to provide any sensitive account information via the Live Chat system for security reasons, and is only able to email requested sensitive information to the address that is listed as the primary email on your account.
Hours of operation
Live Chat is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Requesting Live Chat
If you cannot access your account, the only way to contact support is to use the online contact form:
From the dropdown, choose the option I can't log in to my DreamHost account.
- Navigate to the Contact Support page.
The following options appear at the top:
- Contact Support – Opens a support ticket
- Knowledge Base – Searches the DreamHost knowledge base for articles related to your issue
- Click the Contact Support box.
- From the dropdowns, select a subject and enter your domain. Click the Chat now button when finished.
- The following dialog boxes appears when you click the Chat now button:
- Enter a message when a DreamHost agent enters the chat to begin your Live Chat conversation.
Viewing chat history
All chats are stored in your panel on the Contact Support page under 'Recent Messages' in case you ever need to review past conversations.