When contacting support via Live Chat, a technician may not be immediately available to respond – please be patient as DreamHost support works to address your issue.
Not all issues can be resolved promptly via chat. If during your chat your issue requires further investigation, the technician will instruct you to open a ticket (email) so that support may investigate your issue further.
Requesting sensitive information
DreamHost support is not able to provide any sensitive account information via the Live Chat system for security reasons, and is only able to email requested sensitive information to the address that is listed as the primary email on your account.
Hours of operation
Live Chat is available 5:30AM–9:30PM Pacific time, 7 days a week.
Requesting Live Chat
If you cannot access your account, the only way to contact support is to use the online contact form:
From the dropdown, choose the option 'I can't log in to my DreamHost account.'
- Navigate to the (Contact Support page.
- There are three options:
- Ask a question – Opens a support email ticket
- Knowledge Base – Searches the DreamHost knowledge base for articles related to your issue
- Forums – Opens the DreamHost user forums
- Click the 'Ask a question' box.
- From the dropdown, choose a subject.
- You have three options to contact support
- Chat with an agent – Opens the 'Live Chat' service
- Submit a ticket – Submits an email ticket to support
- Request a callback – Requests a callback from support
- Click the Chat with an agent option.
- Click the Request a live chat with an agent button.
- In the 'Live Chat' prompt, enter your information and click Start Chatting.
Spanish Live Chat is now available!
DreamHost now offers Spanish language Live Chat support. The following describes how to access this new feature.
- Your browser must be set to Spanish language in order to view the Spanish Live Chat link in the panel.
- DreamHost Spanish Live Chat is available from 7AM–4PM Pacific Time, 7 days a week.
To access the Spanish Live Chat feature, navigate to the Contact Support page:
- If your browser is set to Spanish and it's within normal Spanish Live Chat business hours, the following message appears at the top:
Click the Chatea Ahora button to connect to Spanish Live Chat support.
Viewing chat history
All chats are stored in your panel on the (Contact Support page under 'Recent Messages' in case you ever need to review past conversations.