You can make a payment at any time to your DreamHost account. If you make a payment towards an item that has not renewed yet (such as a yearly hosting or domain registration fee), that payment posts as a positive credit on the account until the specific item’s renewal date.
Using the DreamHost panel to make a payment
Payments must be made through your DreamHost panel which offers a secure way to transmit payment data.
To make a payment:
- Navigate to the (Panel > ‘Billing & Account’ > ‘Make Payment’) page.
- Click the ‘Make Payment Now’ tab.
- Select any one of the accepted payment methods listed on this page:
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club)
- Checking Account
- Check or Money Order
- Gift Certificate
Using a credit or debit card to make a payment
- Scroll down to the 'Pay via Credit / Debit Card' section.
- Click the blue Add card button in the 'Pay via Credit / Debit Card' section.
- The following box opens allowing you to enter a card number:
- Enter your card number, expiration date, and security code, and then click the blue Use card button.
- Enter the name on the card, billing address (city, state, zip code, and country), phone number, and amount.
- When finished, click the blue Charge this card now! button to complete the charge.
Using another payment method
If you wish to use another payment option, enter all the required payment fields in the selected payment section and then click the appropriate button to submit your payment:
Important notes regarding your payment
- Credit card payments post almost instantly.
- If you are using PayPal to make a payment, it takes some time for PayPal to approve and post a payment to your DreamHost account.
- Electronic checks, mailed checks, or money order payments can take several weeks to process.
- If you have a balance due immediately, or are nearing account suspension, it is recommended that you use a credit card or PayPal for quicker service.
Once a payment clears, it is applied to your account and DreamHost will send you a receipt for the payment to your account profile's email address. Bank statements show the charge as coming from ‘DreamHost - DH-FEE.com’.
Viewing your invoices
See the following article for instructions on how to view your invoices:
I can't access my account
If you cannot log into your panel, try resetting your password:
If this does not work, fill out the following form to contact support: