You can make a payment at any time to your DreamHost account. If you make a payment towards an item that has not renewed yet (such as a yearly hosting or domain registration fee), that payment will post as a positive credit on the account until the specific item’s renewal date.
How can I make a payment?
Payments must be made through your DreamHost panel which offers a secure way to transmit payment data.
To make a payment:
- Navigate to the (Panel > ‘Billing & Account’ > ‘Make Payment’) page.
- Click the ‘Make Payment Now’ tab.
- Select any one of the accepted payment methods listed on this page:
- Credit/Debit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club)
- Checking Account
- Check or Money Order
- Gift Certificate
- If you wish to pay via credit card, click the button titled Add credit card.
- Enter your credit card details and click the blue button titled Charge this card now!.
- Additional payment options are available. Fill out all required payment fields in your selected payment section and click the blue button at the bottom of your specified payment section to submit your payment.
Important notes regarding your payment
- Credit card payments will post almost instantly.
- If you are using PayPal to make a payment, it takes some time for PayPal to approve and post a payment to your DreamHost account.
- Electronic checks, mailed checks, or money order payments can take several weeks to process.
- If you have a balance due immediately, or are nearing account suspension, it is recommended that you use a credit card or PayPal for quicker service.
Once a payment clears, it will be applied to your account and DreamHost will send you a receipt for the payment to your account profile email address. Bank statements will show the charge as coming from ‘DreamHost - DH-FEE.com’.
Viewing your invoices
Visit the following article for instructions on how to view your invoices:
I can't access my account
If you cannot log into your panel, try resetting your password:
If this does not work, fill out the following form to contact support.