Subversion has been removed from the DreamHost panel. If you had previously configured Subversion on your domain, it will continue to function normally.
Creating the repository
- Add the website to your panel as Fully Hosted. View the Adding a domain article for detailed steps.
- Wait until this domain resolves online which may take a few hours. View the DNS propagation article for details.
- Once the domain is resolving online, you can proceed with creating your repository.
- Navigate to the Subversion page.
- Update the following fields:
- Project Name: Example name 'exampleProjectName'.
- Project ID: Example ID 'exampleProjectID'.
- Install to: Choose your domain, then click the blank text field to the right which auto-populates your Project ID.
- Users: Using example user 'mysvnuser' and 'password12345'.
- Visibility: Choose if you want this repo to be public or private.
- HTTP/HTTPS: If you wish to use HTTPS, you must add an SSL Certificate.
- Click the Create my new project repository now! button to create the repository.
- A 'Success!' confirmation appears: