Files to download
Main functions used by PuTTY are realized by PuTTY files themselves. These can be downloaded at the following site:
- PuTTY (putty.exe)
- the Telnet and SSH client itself.
- PSCP (pscp.exe)
- an SCP client (i.e., command-line secure file copy).
- PSFTP (psftp.exe)
- an SFTP client (i.e., general file transfer sessions much like FTP).
- PuTTYtel (puttytel.exe)
- a Telnet-only client.
- Plink (plink.exe)
- a command-line interface for the PuTTY back ends.
- Pageant (pageant.exe)
- an SSH authentication agent for PuTTY, PSCP, and Plink. It holds your private keys in memory, already decoded, so that you can use them often without needing to type a passphrase.
- PuTTYgen (puttygen.exe)
- an RSA and DSA key-generation utility.