This article explains how to edit your pages in BoldGrid using the 'Post and Page Builder' editor.
Editing a page
- Log into your WordPress dashboard.
- Click the Inspirations tab in the left pane.
- Under 'Site Content', click the pencil icon to the right of the page you'd like to edit.
If you do not see the page you'd like to edit, click the Go to All Pages button. On the next page, hover over the page name in the list. Click thelink under it to edit the page using BoldGrid.
The new WordPress block editor allows you to create content with easy to edit elements and structure. View the following article for an overview of Blocks in WordPress.
Adding a block to your page
- Click the Add Block button on the top left.
- Your page is split into two sides.
- The left side is your page layout
- The right side are available blocks you can add
- On the top right, choose the type of block you'd like to add along with a category. New blocks appear on the right side of your page depending on your choices.
- Hover over the block you wish to add and click Add to Page.
- The left side of the page shows that it's installing this new block.
- Once installed, you can click and drag to position it where you like on the page.
- Click the check mark on the top right to save your changes.
Editing the page
The page editor has several tools you can click and drag to edit your site.
To resize a section, hover over the + - icons on the bottom right of the block. Click on the icons to enlarge, or you can click and drag the section to resize.
Delete a block
Hover over the block you wish to delete.
Click on the trash can icon to delete it.