- Submit a support request to DreamHost Technical Support. The Contact Support section includes several methods for getting support, including:
- Submitting a support request, which provides links for specific issues
- Posting about an emergency
- Requesting Live Chat support
- You can also view additional support information by:
- Most queries can be answered by searching the Wiki, or the discussion forum, and these should be the first ports of call in the event of a problem. If those fail to provide a solution, submitting a support request will get a response within a reasonable amount of time.
- View your support history.
- Shows a list of all the DreamHost data centers, and which locations store your data.