- Navigate to the (Panel > ‘Users’ > ‘Account Privileges’) page.
- Click the Account Privileges link.
- The Account Privileges page appears:
- Click the Grant Privileges to a New Person button.
- The Granting privileges page appears:
- Enter the email address and name of the person you wish to give privileges to.
You can also grant additional privileges on this page, including:
- Billing info
- Grant Privileges for other users
- Manage Private Servers
- Select the additional privileges to which you wish grant access.
- At the bottom of the page, click the Set Privileges button to save your changes.
- When you submit the information, a confirmation email is sent to the new user which requests a password change:
- After you enable privileges for the new user, you can view a full listing of what you've allowed this user to access on your account:
Revoking account privileges
- Navigate to the (Panel > 'Users' > 'Account Privileges') page.
- Click the Revoke All Privileges for ‘username’ button.
- A pop-up confirmation box appears to confirm this action.
- Click OK to finish.