Your 'mailboxes' interface is a single location where you can edit various details of your email address. If you do not want to use this interface, these settings can still be edited from your panel.
- In your browser, visit the URL
mailboxes.example.comwhere example.com is your domain.
You can also log in securely using https://mailboxes.example.com. This will show a certificate warning since it's issued to dreamhost.com, not your personal domain. Just accept the certificate in your browser so you won't see the warning again.
You can also log in at https://mailboxes.dreamhost.com.
- Enter your DreamHost email address credentials to log in.
- The following sections are displayed:
- Check Your Email on the Web — This logs you into Webmail. View the Webmail article for details.
- Change your password — This allows you to change your email password.
- Email Client Configuration — Shows your mail servername. View the Email Client Configuration article for details.
- Inbox Housekeeping — You can adjust your Inbox Archiver settings here or in your panel.
- Email Filters — Create and edit keyword filters.
- Auto-Responder — Create and edit an autoresponder.