This article describes the various billing options for the DreamHost SEO Toolkit and how to change to a different billing option if needed.
The DreamHost SEO Toolkit is billed monthly or yearly per website, with an introductory rate for the first year of use. Current prices are available on the following page:
After you add a plan, the first month or first year's fee (depending on which plan you selected) is added to your invoice immediately.
The introductory rate is only available once per website. If the SEO Toolkit plan is canceled, and then added to the same website in the future, the introductory pricing will not be available.
How to change your billing option
You can change your billing from monthly to yearly (and vice-versa) at any time.
Changing your billing option for an existing website
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to open the Domain Settings page, which allows you to adjust various settings for your site.
- In the Search Engine Optimization section, click the Manage button.
- Your current payment plan is highlighted.
- Change the payment plan by selecting a new term (monthly or yearly).
- Click the Change Plan button to confirm.
- When the Manage Websites page loads, a 'Success!' notification appears confirming the change.
Changing your billing option while in the introductory period
If your billing option is changed during the introductory period:
- A prorated credit will be issued for any time remaining on your initial plan (at the introductory rate).
- A new monthly/yearly charge will be added on the day your change is made (at the regular, non-introductory rate).
Introductory pricing will not carry over to the new billing option you've selected.
Changing your billing option after the introductory period
If your billing option is changed after the introductory period has ended:
- A prorated credit will be issued for any time remaining on your initial plan.
- A new monthly/yearly charge will be added on the day your change is made.
No refund is available if you decide to cancel your SEO Toolkit plan. However, DreamHost will provide a prorated credit for any remaining time on the canceled SEO Toolkit plan, which you can apply to other DreamHost services.
See the following article for information on how to cancel the SEO Toolkit plan and remove it from your website: