This article explains how to delete a domain from the Manage Websites page.
Deleting a subdomain
The process to delete a subdomain (blog.example.com) is the same as for a top-level domain (example.com).
Deleting a subdomain will not delete the primary domain. Only the subdomain will be deleted from your panel.
Deleting a domain cannot be undone. Make sure you are certain you wish to delete the domain before proceeding.
Backing up a domain
Before you delete your domain, make sure you back up any data that you want to keep. View the following section for instructions on different methods that describe how to back up your data:
Deleting a domain
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to open the Manage Websites page, which allows you to adjust various settings for your site.
- When the Manage page opens, select the Hosting tab.
- Scroll down and select the Permanently Delete Domain section.
- Click the Proceed with Deletion button to finalize the process.