Make sure you are certain you wish to delete a domain. Deleting a domain cannot be undone.
The following describes how to delete a domain using the Websites panel.
Backing up a domain
Before you delete your domain, make sure you back up any data that you want to keep. View the following section for instructions on different methods that describe how to back up your data:
Deleting a domain
- Navigate to the Manage Websites page.
- Click the Manage button to edit your site settings.
- If in Grid view, hover over your domain and click the Manage button.
- If in List view, click the Manage button to the right of your domain.
- When the Manage page opens, select the Hosting tab.
- Scroll down and select the Permanently Delete Domain section.
- Click the Proceed with Deletion button to finalize the process.