DreamObjects Cloud Storage
DreamObjects is a cost-effective cloud storage service. Use it to host static data for your websites, to store backups, or to develop the next big thing. You can access DreamObjects through our Panel, programmatically via standard APIs, or with a growing library of applications. It’s even compatible with Amazon S3 and OpenStack Swift APIs.
- ★ DreamObjects hostname change
- What is DreamObjects?
- DreamObjects Bucket Names
- What applications are compatible with DreamObjects?
- How to manage accounts in DreamObjects
- DreamObjects Users
- Creating a .boto file to store your keys
- How to create static websites with DreamObjects
- How to remove multi-part-upload (MPU) data and free up bucket space
- How to use rclone with DreamObjects
- Using Python boto scripts to manage DreamObjects
- How to use boto-rsync with DreamObjects
- How To Use DreamObjects Swift-Compatible API
- How To Use DreamObjects S3-compatible API
- Getting Started using DreamObjects object store API
- Sample Python Code Using DreamObjects S3-compatible API And Boto
- Sample Perl Code Using DreamObjects S3-compatible API
- Sample Ruby Code Using DreamObjects S3-compatible API